Annapurna Circuit Trek - 20 days
About Annapurna Circuit Trek - 20 days
The trek circuit the Annapurna massif is one of the excellent in the Himalaya. The sheer diversity of the mountain space, the exhilaration of crossing a high mountain pass, and the unsurpassed views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu ranges are the essentials of this outstanding trek. We acclimatize at the important trading village of Manang (3351m), before crossing the Thorong La (5380m). As you reach the pass, line after of snow ridges stretch before you, while far below lies the sub-tropical Kali Gandaki Gorge. From the heights of the pass, we descend to Muktinath and its scared Buddhist and hindu Shrines. Further, south, the contrasts of the Nepal Himalaya become even more apparent, as forests, or mandarin and banana groves replace high inhospitable passes. Finally, we trek out of the gorges and look back to the peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagir, before traversing the forest ridges downward to Pokhara.
Annapurna Circuit trek Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer hotel
Day 02: Rest day at Kathmandu for city sightseeing
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Jagat 1100 m/3608ft 8-10hrs
Day 04: Jagat - Dharapani 1960m/6430ft 5-6hrs
Day 05: Dharapani - Chame 2710m/8891ft 5-6hrs
Day 06: Chame - Pisang 3300m/10 824ft 5-6hrs
Day 07: Pisang – Ngawal 3660m/12008ft 4-5hrs
Day 08: Ngawal – Manang 3540m/11615ft 3-4hrs
Day 09: Rest day at Manan for acclimatization
Day 10: Manang - Yak Kharka 4110m/13484ft 3-4hrs
Day 11: Yak Kharka - Thorung Phedi 4600m/15092ft 3-4hrs
Day 12: Thorung Phedi - Muktinath 3800m/12,467ft 8-10hrs
Day 13: Muktinath - Tatopani 1200m/3937ft 6-8hrs
Day 14: Tatopani - Ghorepani 2850m/9350ft 7-8hrs
Day 15: Ghorepani - Poon hill 3210 m/10528ft Tadapani 2520m/8268ft 6-7hrs
Day 16: Tadapani - Ghandruk 1950m/6398ft 3-4hrs
Day 17: Ghandruk - Pothana 1910m/6266ft 5-6hrs
Day 18: Pothana - Phedi - Pokhara 910 m/2986ft 3-4hrs
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara - Kathmandu 1300 m /4264ft 5-6hrs
Day 20: Departure to your destination
Single Person US $ 2095
2-4 Person US $ 1995 per person
5-8 Person US $ 1895 per person
9-12 Person US $ 1795 per person
• All airport and hotels transfer by private car / van (depends on group size)
• Domestic airfare from Jomsom to Pokhara including airport taxes
• Three night’s hotel accommodation at 3 star categories in the city of Kathmandu on the basis of bed and breakfast.
• Highly experienced English speaking Himalayan trekking guide and porters (one porter for two person) salary / accommodation / insurance.
• Kathmandu - Beshishar drive by local bus and Pokhara - Kathmandu drive by tourist bus.
• Company guarantees the rescue services in case of emergency; please hand over your insurance policy copy to us
• Best available twin sharing Tea house/Lodge accommodation with full board meal during 12 days trek.
• Rain protection duffel bag for client luggage
• All the necessary paper works and conservation entry permit. (Trekking permit / TIMS card etc.)
• One night hotel accommodation in Pokhara city on the basis of bed and breakfast.
• Provide trekking map, Glorious Himalaya company T-shirt and sleeping bag in your needed.
• One day Kathmandu sightseeing by city tour guide and all the entrance fees.
• First Aid Medical Kit Box
• All the government taxes and company service charge
• Nepali food farewell dinner party.
• From and To International airfare
• Extra night's accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara hotel than the scheduled itinerary
• Nepal visa which obtained at the airport upon arrival (bring 4 copies passport size photo).
• Alcoholic beverages, bottle mineral and hot/boiled water, soft drinks and snack foods
• Any personal medical or evacuation expenses incur and strongly recommend international Travel insurance which included rescue
• Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara Hotel
• Riding horse along the trek.
• Extra cost on natural disaster
• Extra nights in Jomsom due to the flight cancel because of the bad weather.
• Tips to the guide and porters.
- Evaluations of Annapurna Circuit Trek - 20 days:
8 times viewed 4370 times listed
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEJavadi Hills - Travel Guide, Places to see, Tourism Info|
Visit to Beemanmadavu waterfall in thick forest and trek to Amirthi forest are the main attractions here. Kavalur observatory can also be visited.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVETREKKING - ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK - 21 days, 20 ... - …|
Annapurna Circuit Trek is a 21 Days / 20 Nights trekking tour by Trip 360 that covers mesmerising locations of Kathmandu, Tirkhedunga, Pokhara & more. Book now!
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEHow many days to trek the entire Annapurna Circuit ...|
I’m planning to do the entire Annapurna Circuit Trek in November. I’ll be arriving and departing from Kathmandu. Can someone please tell me how many days ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEEverest Base Camp Trek in Nepal - Adventure Nation|
Everest Base Camp Trek and Annapurna Circuit Trek - Explore these exclusive Himalayan treks with tough terrains, extremely high altitudes and stunning landscapes.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAnnapurna Circuit Trek ( Thorong La Pass) 2017 at …|
Annapurna Circuit Trek ... us on a hiking trip to Nepal’s ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK (THORONG LA PASS)The Annapurna Circuit has long been ... 6-20 OCT 2017 (OPEN ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAnnapurna Circuit Trek | Trodly|
Annapurna Circuit Trek. ... If you cancel between 15 and 20 day(s) ... Ghorepani Poon Trek Annapurna Himalayas. From ₹ 23650 10 Days .
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAnnapurna circuit trek, Day 1: Kathmandu to Besisahar …|
I and Subbu decided to head to Annapurna circuit. ... It takes about 18 days to complete this trek. ... Annapurna circuit trek, Day 1: ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAnnapurna Base Camp Trek - adventurescape.in|
During your way home you will have a plenty of time to think about your trip to Annapurna circuit with magic ... (20 litres): If you ... all days of the trek.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAnnapurna Finance Home - Annapurna Finance|
Overview. Annapurna Microfinance Pvt. Ltd (AMPL), one of the fast growing NBFC-MFI in the country, has its roots in the early 1990s doing various developmental ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAnnapurna Pariwar|
Annapurna Pariwar is a group of 5 Developmental Organisations working in Pune and Mumbai since 1993 and covering 1000 slum pockets. Its main aim is to empower poor ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEAnnapurna Group - Leading Organic & Dairy Food …|
Annapurna Group brings the wholesale natural as well as organic and dairy food products through online. We are one of the top organic food companies in India.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEHome -Maa Annapurna Transport Agency PVT. LTD.|
Part Load. All your shipments matter to us. We undertake transportation of part load consignments and enjoy a sizeable share of sundry bookings across the country.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEPublic Distribution System - mahafood.gov.in|
In the state, as on 31.12.2014 there are 23,710,666 Ration cards are in force .The numbers and the classification of the same is as follows.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEHome :: Labour Bureau Chandigarh|
This website belongs to Labour Bureau Chandigarh,Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVE6 Nights 7 Days Nepal Package / 6 Nights Nepal Tour|
Nepal Package 06 Nights / 07 Days - 03 Nights Kathmandu - 02 Nights Pokhara – 01 Night Nagarkot. Day - 01 – Kathmandu Arrival and Transfer to Hotel - It is a ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEMyTrip2Nepal - Best Nepal Tour Package|
MyTrip2Nepal is a leading Tour Operator in Nepal. We extend our services on Nepal Tour Package, Flights in Nepal, India & International Flight tickets.
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEANDHRA UNIVERSITY|
FACULTY DESIGNATION; Prof. P.S.Avadhani Principal Prof. M.S.Prasad Babu Vice-Principal Prof. Mallikarjuna Rao Pasumarthi Dean, Academic and Research
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVENATIONAL SOCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME(NSAP)|
The National Social Assistance Programme(NSAP) which came into effect from 15th August,1995 represents a significant step towards the fulfillment of the Directive ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEChariot India,Travel to India,India Travel …|
Chariot India Travel offers Travel to India,India Travel Packages, Hotels in India, Theme Travel in India, Travel to Nepal, Travel to Bhutan, Luxury Tours India ...
| ||REQUEST TO REMOVEProfessional Courses & Training Institutes in Bangalore ...|
Professional Courses & Training Institutes in Bangalore - Find the List of Best Professional Courses, IT & HR Training Institutes in Bangalore with placement ...